Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alex Szahala



Freeform Hardcore
is a genre that I have only just heard. Immediately I realised that I'm going to be listening to this for a long time to come.. I just wish I heard it years ago.

I think a lot more people would listen to this if they knew where to find a good freeform mix. This problem has been solved for you.

This is a live mix from 2005 in Brisbane's mayhem festival by Alek Szahala..

This is hard! So fucking fast and heavy hitting, you will be wired and on the edge of your seat for the entire mix.

Listen to 3:30 and you won't be able to stop listening.. this mix is a crazy blend of 190 bpm tracks. Remember, this is a live recording.. yet it is flawless. Defqon 1 anyone?

Live at Mayhem 2005 (Brisbane) - Alek Szahala
(direct download)

Bonus: Defqon 1 CDs. Part 1. Part 2. Part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment