Friday, April 8, 2011

MORD FUSTANG


Apologies for the lack of posts lately...been real busy(lazy)..
Anyway I've been meaning to post this guy for a while, just never got around to it!
MORD FUSTANG, if the name doesn't catch your attention already I guarantee that his epic synths and overall production polish will...I haven't really listened to electro house in such a long time, but If this guy is the future of it, I will definitely find time for the genre once more..
His tracks remind me of the older Deadmau5 that got me into electro in the first place.

Mord Fustang - Milky Way


Most downloads of his tracks have been removed all over the net so I suggest you preview them on youtube, then download from Beatport if you like them.

Alternatively click HERE to sample these tracks:

Mord Fustang - The Electric Dream
Mord Fustang - Super Meat Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment